You’re definitely not going to protest finishing your spinach with this recipe! Just about everyone loves pork chops, what makes them even better? Stuffed smoked gouda cheese and spinach pork chops. Nothing quite like the savory taste this combination creates! Not only does it taste amazing but it is extremely easy to prepare. It is easy combinations like this that show you why gouda cheese is fantastic to cook with! A great way to impress the family in only an hours worth of preparation and cook time!
- 3 tablespoons horseradish mustard
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Creole-style seasoning
- 4 (6 ounce) thick cut pork chops
- 8 slices smoked Gouda cheese
- 1/2 pound fresh spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- Start by preheating the oven to 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C. Take a 9×13 inch baking dish and coat with a light layer of cooking spray.
- Using a cutting board lay each chop flat, with a sharp knife held parallel to the board, cut a pocket in the pork leaving three sides intact.
- Then take each cut chop and stuff it with spinach and then gouda cheese.
- Place your favorite pork chop bread crumbs in a shallow dish.
- Coat each chop with a layer of horseradish and roll in crumbs.
- Arrange the chops in the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with Creole seasoning.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until brown and crispy.
Take out and serve at appropriate temperature! No complaints with this dish, enjoy it